Sunday, February 20, 2005

Lack of Sleep

I woke up at three in the morning unable to go back to sleep. The fucking stress, what else. I remember back in the days, back when I was part of HR, the same happen to me for a period of time.

Around six I went back to bed and slept until around noon. What a difference when it happens on a weekend than when it happens during the week. Back in those days I'll get at the office around seven thirty, and while everybody was just waking up, I had been awake for almost five hours. And then I'll have to start thinking, making decisions, calling people, answering phone calls and endless questions. Putting up with a lot of bullshit in other words.

Today I didn't have to put up with any bullshit; other than the one pouring out of my mind, of course. And I was able to go back to sleep without any major worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home