Monday, February 21, 2005

Hope

Oh my God! I won the LOttErY!!!!Today once again I drove all the way to South Carolina in order to buy a lottery ticket. I know it sounds pathetic, but hope is the last thing that we human beings loss. And specially when you're broke, you just have to hold on to that hope for as long as possible.

Once again I'll have to write my usual disclaimer: If you don't see any more posts here, that's because I won, and won BIG! Therefore I can afford myself a psychiatric who can prescribe me some happy pills and I don't have to use this blog to air my daily frustrations and stories.

And, of course, I'll move the hell out of the "Queen City"!

Cheers, and cross you're fingers please!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Oh well, I didn't win the lottery after all. I didn't even get close to the winning numbers.

But I ain't giving up just yet my friends; I ain't giving up lottery, alcohol and women!

Thu Feb 24, 08:56:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home