Saturday, February 05, 2005

Good Fun!

I was thinking what to do for fun this weekend; you know, trying to break with the good-old routine of bars, alcohol, dancing, sex, watching TV, readings blogs and so on. I wanted to do something different this weekend, something that would really give me a shot of fun in the arm.

Going to church on Sunday morning is absolutely out of the question, not even to the singles group that they have there. What could be fun however would be to go to the Bible Study group that they have and you know, just air my questions followed by my own comments. Men that could be fun as hell -at least for me-, the only thing is that I know I'll taken aside by the priest and asked in a very polite way to please Jean-Francois, "don't you ever fucking come back again you fucking scum bag, and go now before I call the police you little bastard!". And I believe him, if they call the police here in the South, and is something related to church, boy you better have your lawyer handy, because you're going down!

Other thing that I could do is to go and take pictures around town, not that there's many things to take pictures at around here other than shopping malls and restaurants, but I could go to Downtown and take pictures of the buildings. That reminds me of this guy who was taken pictures there and the police stop him. He was portrayed as being a potential terrorist who was taken pictures of the "FBI Building" -a little building in one corner where 20 floors belong to Wachovia and 2 to the FBI- and that once his house was searched they found more pictures of Downtown. He was later deported due to some "Immigration status violation", but the police had said that he was a terrorist. If he was such a terrorist threat, why didn't you send him to Guantanamo?

Maybe that's not a good idea either. As I'm a foreigner as well I really don't want to be portrayed as a threat -well I am, but not a terrorist threat, just a "Stupid Threat": your contact with me could make you (more) stupid.

How about washing my car, or better yet, volunteering to wash my 76-year old neighbor's car. That would certainly give me some kudos with God, but we all know that I'm heading straight to the flames once my heart stops beating, so let's not push the envelope on that one.

I know exactly what I'm going to do. On one hand I am not going to engage in any type of sexual relationship because that is bad; even to look at a nipple straight in the eye is double-bad. Janeth Jackson's nipple (or was that big-O-piercing maybe) cost the networks half million greens, so that I could be fine maybe triple if they know how much I like to kiss'em, touch'em, lick'em, bite'em and overall just play with 'em. But on the other hand what I'm going to do is all righty: It has been showed in TV, posted on the internet, commented by several 'experts' and everybody agree that is not that bad after all.
I'm gona go around "shooting people". Hell yeah, just like that top general (James Mattis is his name) who said it in plain-O-words:

"It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

He kills people for fun!Hey, if this guy said that and doesn't even gets a slap on the back of his hand, what's the difference if this red-haired guy who writes every now and then in his blog does it as well? If everybody is doing it, why can't I? Besides he got actually praised by his comments and maybe he's going to be promoted and I think I heard that he was going to get a medal due to his remarks. Someone told me that he was going to head the Human Rights division of the Pentagon, not a bad idea after all, right?

Even the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said it very clear:

"The last three times that that general has been in combat . . . his actions and those of his troops clearly show that he understands the value of proper leadership and the value of human life."

Furthermore, as we have this great Constitution that gives everybody the right to buy and carry a gun -even Walmart sells guns- I'll get me my very own gun, plenty of ammo and let's enjoy this great and sunny weekend. Oh boy I just can't wait to start having fun; who knows maybe I could make it all the way to become a General, is clear that they are having a lot of fun these days.

And I can also show to everybody out there that I "clearly understand the value of human life", just like Marine General James Mattis does.

I just wonder . . . who did he shoot for fun? And was it fun to the people being shoot at as well?

"Hey General James Mattis, thanks for shooting my little sister in the back, I bet that was a lot of fun. Keep up the good job!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home