Saturday, February 19, 2005

Farewell

Alfred is taken off tomorrow; going to L.A. for good. All the best for him, no doubt about it. I may go and visit him in few months time, whenever he is all settle down and shit, with hot girlfriends and stuff.

I've just came back from his place, and I just have a couple words to say. I'm saying this to myself, so that I can remember the picture and what I saw and what I spoke about tonight. You all millions of people who read this blog on regular basis (insert sarcasm here), may not know wass up, but I do. This group of people are rotten, all the way to the bones. And that shit is contagious, perhaps more than I would like to realize. Even though I'm living my very own reality and my own personal shit, what I saw is more widespread than I originally thought. Even Pam, the good old Pam, the one who goes three times a week to church and all that shit, is also in it. I was fucking surprised, to be honest. And that shit is not good.

What worries me is that when you sleep with babies, you wake up the next morning with pee all over you; whether you want it or not; whether that pee is yours or not. And one thing that I don't want is to get in that black hole, where the bottom is kind of soft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home