Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cravings (2)

The second best thing for those cravings that I have is to go to the gym -the best scenario of course would be to have my girlfriend with me and just enjoy being young and healthy. But, as I don't have a love one these days, I'll have to say "thanks God for the gym".

I just came back from there and I'm dead. I run like crazy, did some push ups, dips, pull ups, sit ups and worked my shoulders and now I can barely type this post. Even though it helped, the thing is that there's just too many beautiful women out there! And I've just realized that I like'em all! I did burn the energy that I had, but I got some new energy now, damn!

But I was cool though; I wasn't looking around like someone who hasn't had some in quite a while (Jean-Francois), frothing at my mouth every time a beautiful and sweaty girl walked pass me, oh no. I was cool as a cucumber; doing my own thing, acting like if everything was under control and not trying to really go and talk to anyone -I would have expose my self, I'm sure. But the thing is that I wear glasses and I don't like to wear them when I go to the gym, so the truth is that I don't see very well. I can recognize a hot girl from one that is not hot, of course; but I can't distinguish faces, and if the girls are too far away I really don't know wass up.

Maybe that's a good thing, I believe that if I could really see what was going on around me, those cravings would have been going through the roof by now, unable to even type a single character in this blog. In other words, the trip to the gym would have had some kind of boomerang effect on my poor rotten soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home