Sunday, February 13, 2005

Cocaine

Last night was a night of girls, alcohol, loud music, dance, sweat, and. . . Cocaine.
My friend Alfred is moving to L.A. next week, so we went to hit the night scene with some more friends (like 10 all together) in order to wish him a farewell, and also just to have another reason to get drunk like hell.
My friend is one of the craziest guys I've ever met. He does and has done every single possible thing that you don't suppose to do according both to the written laws and to the "moral" rules that this rotten society goes by. He has even been in jail for stealing credit card numbers; and has stolen from bottles of wine to microwaves to maybe a car here and there; has done, and still does, all kinds of drugs from illegal ones, to prescription drugs; he even hit his ex wife once. Yeah, that is one bad apple that Alfred is, but a cool guy nevertheless.
But he's someone who still manages to have a stable job and do quite good as a matter of fact, so much that he's been transferred to L.A. to run an even larger operation over there in his line of business.
So, as last night was pretty much his last Saturday night in town, he of course wanted to party like a champion and got his little bag with Cocaine in order to have as much fun as he could possible have. That's him, crazy as a goat.
I've never tried cocaine before, never really wanted to. Who knows what is in that white powder that has been cut and mixed so many times since it first came from the jungles of South America. And even though I smoked weed when I was in college I've always considered myself a "liquor" type of guy. For me some vodka with Redbull is enough to have as much fun as a kid in a circus. Drugs don't appeal to me, even more so after I quite smoking cigarette and how fucking difficult that shit was.
But last night was a night of party and it was time for me to try some Cocaine.

First we went to a bar, and while there he gave me a little bag and told me that there was a little bit of the white stuff, that I just had to deep my car keys in it and sniff it. I went to the rest room downstairs, locked myself up and once I opened the little bag there was fucking nothing. With the key I was able to get just some "dust", because believe me, there was nothing in it. I sniffed it anyway but felt nothing at all. I complained to Alfred and he said that even that little bit was enough, I just laughed and said: "Are you back on coke, dude?". We both laughed.
Then, another friend of his produced another little bag with more Cocaine in it and I went back to the rest room to see if there was any. There was indeed more in this little tiny bag and I deep my car key in it and sniffed just a little bit on both nostrils. I could taste it in my throat and it tasted it like shit. I couldn't smell it or anything, but I felt it in my throat. Gross.
When I went back upstairs I felt, to be honest with you, back to square one. At that point I've had a vodka and Redbull and 3 beers, and I was quite happy, very talkative and having a lot of fun. After sniffing that shit I felt like new again, meaning, like if I haven't had a single drink, just like if I had just left my place after taking a shower. I told my friend and he was like "Yes, that's the feeling, that dizziness from the alcohol disappears!". And I was like "Dude, I want to get drunk and feel drunk!". We just laughed about. To pay such a fucking lot of money to feel that shit, well, why don't you better just don't drink?!
After that bar we went to a club, and I asked for a Redbull -no vodka- and man I hit the roof. That shit is a real drug, that Redbull. I danced with a girl that was with us, I think Carmen was her name and she was so hot: a petite girl yet full of everything. At that point it was like 3 AM and everybody wanted to leave but I was having a blast, dancing, talking to people, laughing but all my friends were like "Jean-Fran, you comin' or not?" and I was like yes Dude I'm coming but let me just finish dancing and laughing plus where the fuck are we gona go, every thing is closing down, let's just fucking stay here! But maybe it was that some of them had so much Cocaine in their brains that couldn't think straight, others were so drunk that didn't know what the fuck, one girl -the ugliest one- was threatening everybody that it was the last time she was going out with us, "that's fine" I said; others didn't know what the fuck, they were just in the middle saying or doing nothing, and Carmen and Jean-Fran were performing those exotic dance moves so fine that they didn't wanted to leave. Shit, I was entering the zone were Jean-Francois becomes and irresistible hot Latino guy with red hair, irresistible to all females out there, but my friends cut me short.
We left the club and there was drunk people all over the place. Even when we took the elevator back at the parking lot that shit was so much fun. But, all the rush was to take one of the girls home 'cause she was tired; and that was it, that was the end of the night. We went to my friends place to have some more drinks but at that time everybody was in a "good night" mood. I was full of energy still, for sure it was the mix of Cocaine, Redbull, Coke Cola and Vodka. So, Jean-Francois had to go to bed full of energy by himself - humph!
I believe Cocaine is like weed, or sex. The first time you try it, you don't really see what is that about. The first time I fucked a girl, back in the days, the only thing that I wanted was to make a "whole in one" if you know what I'm saying. Later on I discovered all those different positions and games and the foreplay and all that shit that makes sex so great, and I discovered that sex is not really about finishing, is not about the destination but about the ride, yeah, that's what matters. With weed was the same. The first couple of times I tried it, I didn't really saw what was all that about. But after few tries I started understanding the music, the colors and the different sensations that comes with it. I also learnt when to use and for what occasions; and I also learnt that as much as I like it, I also don't like it, and I don't use it anymore.
With Cocaine I'm sure if I try it again, at different times and in different situations I'll grow to understand it and enjoy it. I'll know when to use it, for what reasons and will cultivate the test for what is good and what is not.
But I ain't 20 years old anymore and seeing its addiction first hand in my friend has left a bitter taste about it. There's so many things to be addicted to these days that getting hooked into Cocaine is the last in my list. I'm currently seriously addicted to coffee, the gym, blogging and of course my life-time-addiction: Sex!
Last night was a night of Cocaine; a night of drinks, dance, hot girls and farewells.

Last night I said farewell to a good friend of mine and at the same time I say -hello and- farewell to Cocaine. A short lived relationship with the "Devil's dandruff" as my friend calls it; a farewell indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home