Saturday, January 22, 2005

Wooden Floors

I like'em, I like wooden floors. Specially in a condo. A house with wooden floors is all right. But a condo where you walk on wood, day in day out, turns me on.

Getting home at night and turning the light on, just to discover a sofa sitting on a wooden floor, makes my heart rate rise. A lamp in a corner, smiling down on that hardwood floor, makes me want to have sex right there, right in that corner, right under the dimmed down light of the lamp. My knees destroyed. Her back hurting, scratched.

Underneath this 15-year old grey/green/blue carpet in my condo, there's wood. Cheap wood. Construction-type of wood. Not hardwood floor though.

Getting home at night to see my poor sofa lying on that carpet, day in the out, makes me want to move to Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home