Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I woke up today and my stomach was upset, big time. My head hurts a little bit and it’s still dark and cloudy outside. No birds are singing, squirrels are not looking for food as they normally do. My internet connection was down for quite a while, but after several “work! You piece of shit! it went up on its feet again. My coffee tasted like mop water, my digital camera's battery was dead and I haven’t had a hard one yet.

My Winamp's shuffle option keeps playing the same song, over and over again: Sunday Bloody Sunday. But today is Thursday, not Sunday; not even Monday. It's Thursday.

Sunday bloody Sunday, on a Thursday. Is there something going on today that I should be aware of. . . maybe something going on up in D.C.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home