Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Stoopid

I hungry, I fucking eat!I've been trying to refrain my self in order not to write this post, but the level of the water is too high now and the dam has broke. The higher the dam, the higher the flood; I can't hold it anymore, and now I have to shout it out.

My co-workers are stupid, plain-o-stupid. Shit! I'm fed up with them! As long as they don't open their mouths everything is cool, but when they start putting ideas together, I just, I mean, I swear I'm gona stab one of them by the end of this month, no shit I will!

During the last months, every time my mind gets struck with the idea that either one or all of'em are stupid, I try to minimize it saying to myself "they're not stupid Dude, they're just ignorant; fucking ignorant!". And I said that because there's a big difference. Being ignorant is fine, that's not knowing something. But being fucking stupid is a whole different game.

Maybe I'm the one who is a damn stoopid -to put it on my own words. What am I still doing working there anyways? What the fuck am I waiting for in order to have a bye-bye party and get the fuck out of there, never to look back again. What am I waiting to happen in my life before getting my shit straight and dive into the real world; not this farce where I'm living in.

But this is my corner of the internet and I'm everything but stupid here. In these pages, I'm always fucking right, handsome, happy, rich and I kick ass big time. Whoever I say is stupid, is because it falls into that category. And if I point my finger, my eyes filled with rage, and I shout "sTooPiD motherfucker!", then "stoopid motherfucker" will be.

Am a very kind guy with a tender heart. I don't ask for much and I'm not high maintenance. There's only two characteristics that make a warm blood biped stupid to my brown eyes.

First, ladies and gentleman, you should not be able to learn from your past actions.

Jean-francois bloggingFor the type of job I have right now, you'll learn in the first week pretty much everything you need to know in order to become the eternal employee of the month. That shit ain't rocket science. By showing up on time and clean, you've accomplished 80%, and for the rest, you just let gravity work and you'll be fine.
But no, my co-workers ask -ask me- the same questions day in, day out. I tried for a period of time to make them think. "What would you do?" -I asked them. "We've been doing the same thing for the last 10 months, do you remember how we've been doing it? - I said on a very polite way. No man, you could see the struggle inside their heads. "It's just easier to ask and follow instructions" I'm sure they always deduce. I just gave fucking up. Now I don't answer their questions, I give them instructions.

And second, you should try to look at yourself from the outside. In other words, you should try to see the complexities in the relationships between people. Get to know how the people that work with you act, and learn to navigate through their weaknesses and strengths. But try to get to know you first.

A very little tiny example: If you had a bad night, didn't get much sleep, and so on, just don't get to work and start bitching non-stop ever since you clock in, being rude to others, doing a poor job that will screw up someone else. Just get yourself a big cup of coffee, splash your face with cold water, get another cup of coffee, then one more and get your shit done. Don't do a masterpiece, just get the basic shit done. Don't act like a damn caveman: I hungry, I heat; I cold, I scream; I warm, I scream; I work, I yawn; I busy, I take "15 off" and leave Jean-Francois stuck with what he has to do plus what I was suppose to do; I caveman; I fucked Jean-Francois up.

Well, this goes to you guys: FUCK YOU! Useless pieces of SHIT! Arrrrrgggghhhhh!

And don't worry Linda, I'm not including you in this post. You're too fucking stupid to understand it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home