Saturday, January 08, 2005

(South of) ~ H E R ~

Oh, man I do have to confess it here (where else?) that last night was a night of sex, lust, passion and love! Oh, shit my friends! Last night I made love to, had sex with, screw and was screwed by perhaps one the most beautiful girls on the face of the planet, and one of the most perfect women I've ever seen on on my 13+ years in this blue planet. Sun-a-ba-bitch, what a girl! What a woman!

Her soft and flawless skin; her huge blue eyes; that perfect -oh! so fucking perfect smile!- and that body. To die for I have to say.

I do understand now how DRACULA feels. . .

Ay-ya-yay my friends! That girl wasn't made by a loving couple but by an artist: she's a master piece of human design. Flawless you all and I say it again, flaw-less one more time so that the whole world knows what I'm talking about. Just take her. . . er. . . what? take her. . . ears! take her ears for instance. Those ears, specially her right one, Oh hell if my tongue could talk about it. Her ear lobe, that ear lobe that I bit so kindly and gentle making her tremble, and making her hug me even harder against her breast; Oh my gracious Godnes! her breasts, yes her breasts; but before I got there I made sure her neck was mine all mine: front, back and sides, that neck, that lovely neck, mine all mine.

I do understand now how DRACULA feels! If my eyeteeth were an inch longer I would have stuck'em in her neck my friends, right into the jugular, and would have enjoyed till the last drop, Oh that neck! and that was just the beginning for crying out loud!

Those eyes you people, those deep blue eyes that she has and that make Jean-Francois weak in the knees, those eyes that seemed to look right into the back of my head if not deep into my very own rotten soul. Her pupils, expanded by the lack of light in my bedroom, expanded in the twilight of my condo, that big and round pupil surrounded by a deep, clear sky-beautiful-blue eyes with perfect 20-20 vision. That big and round black pupil in a sea of blue, just like if she were in some kind of amphetamine , a red-haired amphetamine my friends 'cause last night I felt like a drug and at the same time high with such a creature, a creature of God with red-blood fire inside, that fire of determination and lust, Oh shit comrades of the world! I know what heaven looks like now!

Glass of WaterHer breast, Oh her breasts! Two of 'em; both round and pointing upward, B-cup, soft, sensitive and Oh shit! mine all mine last night all night all mine! I touched'em, grabbed'em, saw'em, kissed'em, licked'em, sucked'em, bit'em and admired'em; and her, all her Oh what a girl you people of the jury! Send me to the electric chair today, I've touched the sky with both my hands, I'm ready! Oh my God, her breast, yes her breast!

That belly button! Oh please God help me that belly button, tiny and little like her that belly button; one more stop on my unstoppable way south. . . I stayed at her belly button for a while 'cause it was just impossible not to not do it! All her is made by hand; that flat belly with a little belly button as an island in a sea of sweet, soft and smooth skin. This was my one last stop before my trip south, south of the border, down to Tijuana, south of her belly button; Oh Christ give me energy 'cause I think I'm going to faint, Oh man! everything is white Oh shit! don't take me yet, south, south of her belly button, yes south, Oh God. . . .

Air please! Air for this man, and ma'm please a glass of water please no don't call an ambulance he's fine just needs some air and that glass of water, yes please ma'm no don't call the cops everything's all right, some air and water and thank you ma'm very kind of you for the water, just air and water, he's fine and he'll be alright, Oh yeah, he's healthy as a horse. YO! brother, breath! Breath! Yeah, breath! here's some water, yes drink it, breath Niga, com'on breath, good, see how he's good, just a little faint, but he's cool. . .

-South?

Yes!, south of her belly you were saying Dude, you were on your way south, south of her belly, keep going Dude, don't fucking die on us now, not before you finish your story. . .

-South you said?

No Niga-r you were the one saying south, south of her belly, com'on, south, south. . . south. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home