Thursday, January 06, 2005

Sold the Accord

Yes I did sold my good-old Accord. . . So long pal -don't tell anyone all the shit that you witnessed!

I sold it to a friend of a friend of mine who got his car stolen and was in desperate need of some wheels. . . and as I'm in desperate need for some cash, a deal was reach.

I do have to confess here (where else?) that I feel kind of bad. That car is leaking oil (a small leak though), the radiator also has a leak and the coolant is getting mixed with the oil. The power steering broke a couple months ago so to park it it takes an extra doses of energy; and the handle on the drivers side is broken. My parking spot where I live is a collection of spots from all those fluids. The low beam on the right hand side head light doesn't work either and the CD player doesn't read shit! Oh, and the antenna is broken so sometimes you would get just static.

I feel bad because I told him only about the power steering (how could I hide that!) but for the rest I didn't tell him shit. I did repeat to him several times that a car with so many miles on, has to be constantly checked, specially ALL THE FLUIDS. Not one time but several times I told him that.

But now the car is gone, the check is in my bank account and the transfer has been signed in front of a public notary. A hand shake closed the deal yesterday evening and another hand shake finish it off today in front of the notary. Tomorrow I'll return my custom made plate to the DMV and the last nail on the coffin will mark the end of an epoque.

Wow! you know what? After writing and re-reading this post I do feel better, fuck yeah, feel better like hell. Am I an easy guy or what?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home