Saturday, January 29, 2005

SNOW! (2)

The parking lot down the road...? I only wish!I love snow! I don't know what the hell I'm doing here in the South, I should move up north! I indeed took my car to the parking lot of a middle school that is just down the road from my condo, and boy did I have fun or what?

I discovered that my car has rear traction, therefore the fun of spinning in the snow covered parking lot was double. I did all kind of crazy things at different speeds. I know my mechanic would have said that I was crazy, but what the fuck. The best two things in life -after sex and food- are snow skiing and having fun on the snow, with your car.

I had to work today from 2 PM till 8 PM. Of course when I was coming back home, driving at 25 MPH, I stop at the parking lot. But the snow and therefore the fun was gone. I stepped on the gas and the car went straight from 0 to 60 MPH; no spinning, no fun, the snow is melting.

Tonight there's going to be some rain and the thermometer is going to be below 32 Fahrenheit, so tomorrow I hope the parking lot will be like a hockey rink and Jean-Francois will have then some serious fun.

Do I get a ticket?! But why?



I was just thinking . . . do you get a ticket if a police catch you?

Well if they do, they do; and if they don't, they don't. But not even a ticket will stop me now, and tomorrow James Bond in "Die Another Day" is going to look like a boy ridding his bicycle compared to my stunts.

If you don't see any more blogs posted after this, then is because I hit the school's small power plant that sits beside the parking lot and an explosion sent me "packing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home