Saturday, January 29, 2005

SNOW! (1)

Yeah! It's snowing in Charlotte, NC! aLL rIgHt!!

I should say "Thanks God!" that finally we have that white powder covering all the sins in this city -white powder meaning SNOW, not the other one of course. And well God, after 59 days of nightly prayers asking you to please get those dumb clouds together to get them to do some job finally you heard my prayers . . . or was maybe someone else's?

Next year, if I'm still stuck in this city, I'm going to start praying at the end of August to see if the "miracle" happens before. But I'm also going to invoke someone else, just in case, to see how effective that "other person" is.

I'm going to hell anyway, so how about if I just start reaching across the aisle?

PS. Now I'm going to take my 2.4L, 16-valve, DOHC and I'm going to take it for some spin in the snow covered parking lot! Alllll Riiiiiiight!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home