Monday, January 17, 2005

Kick Ass

Just for the record: I KICK ASS! Big time!

Not all the time, to tell the truth. But when I do kick ass man, I do kick ass big time!

...and I could kick your ass too!Yes, I've also gotten my ass kicked many times in different ways, places and by different people and in different situations; some situations related to others, but some other not related at all with the others. Got my ass kicked under the rain, on sunny days, during the holidays or while in school. People that I thought were my friends stabbed me in the back, but I just considered it as having my ass kicked. My parents spanked my ass when I was little, but never kicked it; however one time I kicked my sister's fat ass and got mine spanked in return by my Dad, not fair. Not fair at all.

A couple of girlfriends I had, have kicked my ass bye-bye. And in return I have kicked some asses bye-bye as well. I just regret one of those kicks in my ass, but I know that we used to kick ass when we were together. And she knows it too. The girls whose ass I've kicked certainly regret it. You don't find a kick ass red-haired like me everywhere.

I've kicked ass in some of the jobs I've had. Sometimes I just got a kick in the ass out of them, other times I just kicked the whole company in the ass and moved my kick ass -or my kicked ass- somewhere else.

Before getting this blog I didn't know that I was able to kick ass so often, and in so many ways. Not that many people really care about how much ass I kick in these pages; but that's maybe because I'm not narrating how I kick someone's ass, just how I kick ass in my own particular style.

Yo! I kick ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home