Sunday, January 16, 2005

Jean-Francois' Window

Here is where Jean-Francois stitches together those deep and shallow thoughts that attack him throughout the day. As you might have noticed, I can't type on a laptop's keyboard; those keys are too fucking small for me, a guy with such a big heart! Regular size fingers though.

And yes, right here I read earlier today that the hunt for Weapons of Mass Destruction -the very reason for going to war- has been canceled. No Weapons at all were found. But that's ok, 'cause the election has been already won, so what the fuck! How about if we just fuck up the Social Security System next, or the tax code?

If there's no accountability for the President and his actions, where for him false is true, bueno is bad and adios! means hola! Then what the fuck can we expect for the next 4 years?

What I really wanted to say today my friends, is that right here is where I blog.

And George W. Bush and his friends are going to get a test, if not a shower of my sharp and bitter ink during the next 4 years. Hell yes! If not here, where?!

Mi corner of the Internet


Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home