Saturday, January 22, 2005

I Support Abortion. Period.

I do support abortion. Period.

If you want it, go get it. Period.

Stop by a clean clinic, where a doctor with its license still good and a nurse will take care of you, where you could also get prescription drugs for your body and mind. Period.

I do support abortion throughout the whole range of reasons for it: from a victim of rape, to that girl who doesn't want to tell her parents because she doesn't want to be punished, therefore not being able to hit the mall with her girlfriends and her dumb boyfriend on a Saturday. Period.

I do support abortion. Full stop.

Even more being the middle child.

My older sister was lucky my parents didn't get rid of her but got married instead.

My younger sister was even luckier my parents were still having sex after 13 years of marriage.

I, on the other hand, was the result of a plain-o-night of carefully planned hot sex, and I was very well wanted and expected.

Maybe that's why I'm the most fucked up of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home