Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Digital Camera

I got me a digital camera last week, online, and according the UPS website, today is dELiVeRy day! Actually it is said that the camera will be delivered sometime between yesterday and Friday, however the very detailed UPS website says that the camera is in the truck and the truck is on the road today -couldn't find the GPS location of it, but that's just a matter of time.

It's Coming. . .The thing is that I got shit to do today, including showing my red-haired face at the office later this evening, going to the gym, buying a couple of things that I don't really need, and overall just stepping on the gas of my 2.4L mindlessly. And I'm stuck in my condo, still wearing my PJs and waiting for the UPS guy.

I'm afraid if I go out, the brown truck is going to pull over and I'm going to miss it, miss my camera, my new digital camera, 5.0 megapixels, and then I'll have to wait maybe until Memorial Day to get it.

I'm afraid if I don't get it today, the megapixels will worn out and it will be an standard and not so fancy 3.2 or perhaps just 1.2, like back in the not-so-technical-advanced old days. Or who knows, if I'm not here to get it today, perhaps tomorrow it will turn out to be just a disposable film camera. Or a Polaroid.

Or maybe tomorrow I'll hear that gentle knock on my door only to face, instead of the UPS guy, one from the IRS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home