Thursday, December 30, 2004

Skiing (3)

In order to cover the 201.7 miles from my parking space to Winterplace, I took my newest car -I have two, an '88 Honda Accord and a '92 Nissan 240sx.

It runs great and is dangerously fast. . . and loves gasoline as much as his owner loves blonde hair girls with big boobs. That is to say a lot!

I remember that the first trip that I took when I moved to the US was to Phily to visit a friend of mine. A 9-hour drive that I undertook with my Mitsubishi Eclipse back then, and that even though that car was falling apart even before it left the assembly line, it did run great during that trip. With a full tank of gas I covered 500 miles without a problem back in those happy and innocent pre-9/11 and specially pre-Bush days.

My trip to Winterplace behind the wheel of my Nissan 240sx, wasn't as 'cheap' as I had imagined. With a 2.4L engine, DOHC and 16 valves I thought I was going to border that magic mark of 500 miles, but I didn't even got close to it.

That little red car just gargle that tank and a half that I use to stay on the left lane all the way to the mountain and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home