Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Sick

I've been sick for the last 2 weeks or so. I can't even remember how does it feel not to have to blow your nose 300 times a day, or caugh some more. How do I act when I'm not on drugs (legal and over the counter in this case). How do I function without having to take cold medicine from down to dusk? Did I ever slept butt-naked on my bed (alone) and not with 3 sweaters and 4 blankets?

One out of two: or I get fucking better soon or, er, hummm, let's see. Or I get better soon or . . . or I'll have to do what I use to do in college. I'll not take my medicines for 1 day and that night I'll go drinking like if it was the end of the world and the next day I'll wake up wishing to be dead due to the hang over but cold-free. It did work back then, but now that I'm not 21 anymore and have to pay my own bills, I'm not quite sure what the results would be.

I'm going to stick to the Natural Citrus Flavor of non-drowsyTerraflu until Sunday, and if things don't improve I'll empty that light blue bottle of Bombay Sapphire all by fucking myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home