Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Share

All my life my parents, teachers, professors, grandparents, uncles, aunts and in general every single person in my extended family older than me told me the same: you have to learn how to share, and share.

I then grew up trying to put it into practice: I shared my lunch with some of my friends; shared my weekly money with the thugs of my school; shared my t-shirts and shoes with my friends; I shared with my sisters the car while we were living at home; shared some of my weed with some of my dope-head acquitances; share my alcohol with my drunk friends; share my love with girlfriends, lovers and alike; needless to say share my bed with countless girls in all type of different positions and levels of drunkenness; and of course while growing up in the 80's and 90's I shared my music -acetates and cassettes- with my friends back then.

Today and thanks to advances in technology, I have the opportunity to share with the whole world whatever I have that they want. Here, sitting in my room in front of my computer I can share with people that don't know me and that maybe will never met of this red-haired foreigner living in South Eastern United States.

Sharing: the highest privilege of them all.

So, why not share over the internet your music, videos, movies, writings and pictures? Why so many lawsuits for applying what we have always been told: share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home