Monday, December 27, 2004

Of Red and Green

From my condo to my job there's 17 traffic lights in a 7 mile drive. Today I had to work at 11AM and of course I was late; hey! it was not my fault! When we're schedule at 6AM I always get there 10 minutes in advance at least, but schedule at 11AM?! Are you kidding me?!

Of those 17 traffic lights, eleven of'em were RED this morning. Some of them not just red, but green, and then as I approach'em, they turned red. And I'm counting as green one that when I first saw it was green, then I stepped on the gas of my 2.4 liter, DOHC, 16-valve Nissan 240SX and when I was close to it, it turned yellow and right when it turned red I sailed through at 70mph on a 25 mile zone. Fuck that bitch!

Why when you're late the traffic lights conspire to make you even more late?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Thanks for stoping by Dude!

Having said that... I don't watch ESPN, not in the mornings, I read the news (BBC, CNN, NYTimes, WPost, and some news services from South America). Other than tennis and the WRC I don't follow sports. Now privilege? You call priviledge to watch sports on TV before you brush your teeth, a f*cking privilege? What's a f*cking privilege?

As I said, thanks for stopping by... but you either get you a dictionary and select your words more careful or just don't try to make anybody CRY with those jokes anymore!

Once again... thanx for stopping by! Am I f*cking polite or what?!

Mon Dec 27, 10:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home