Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas to all my Creditors!

Very happy Xmas indeed, at least for all those who bill me on regular basis. I've just finished putting my autograph on checks for the amount of $303.35, distributed like this:

$44,95 internet;
$33.17 one of my car's taxes (I have two);
$72.83 my cars' insurance;
$52.40 energy;
and $100 for Walmart for the Minolta Maxxum 50 that I got not long ago ($86 left).

Still in the horizon though is my rent, cell phone, and of course all the shopping that I'm going to do once prices fall down as a ton of bricks on a sunny day. . .

. . . plus two trips to Winter Place in West Virginia where I'll be hitting those "double black diamonds" slopes as fast and hard as the laws of physics allow this red-haired-super-dooper-cool-Latino-guy to do it! Hell Yeaaahhhh brothers and sisters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home