Thursday, December 09, 2004

High and Up

After a couple weeks when my internet connection was very-very slow, now that shit is going full speed. I am just surprised how fast it is, I've been downloading all kind of crap and the chart that shows the downloading speed has been going through the roof (literally, the graphic is blank, as the speed is so great that is out of the chart) for the last couple days, plus web pages load in a blink of an eye.

I have to say it, my connection is booming, is like a Ferrari Enzo on steroids. The thing is that, and I don't want to water down the party, the economic theory says that for every boom there comes a bust, after a period of high growth and a relax on projections of risks and income and alike, a downturn always shows up to turn on the lights on the party and to turn off the music.

I'm afraid that it will eventually happen to my kick-ass connection, forcing me to spend 30-plus minutes on the phone with Time Warner, and then arguing with those incompetents contractors that you're suppose to wait from 8AM to 9PM.

The higher it goes, the harder it comes down. Should my laptop avoid the law of gravity and the economic law of economic cycles? Only time knows -no, not fucking confuse "time" with Time Warner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home