Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hibernate

I've became a bear. . . a red-haired bear. During winters, bears will crawl down into a cave and sleep for the rest of the season. While it's cold and miserable outside, the cave will be a bit warmer, dry, covered with snores and away from two leg hommo-sapiens carrying guns and coolers filled up with beer.

The last couple days I've been leaving like a bear: wake up and go to work for few hours, then come back home and take a siesta on the couch that usually lasts for the rest of the afternoon; wake up amidst darkness and confusion and start blogging even before my brain has fully waken up. I'll then eat, watch TV, er, I mean whatever show/movie/documentary that I've downloaded from the internet and finally I'll go to bed.

After all that sleeping you'll think that I wake up in the mornings even before the alarm clock goes off full of energy. Think again. I've been late all these days to work. I'll like to say that tomorrow I'll on time, but I'm off. So I guess I'll just shut myself down tomorrow and sleep until hunger wakes me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home