Monday, December 27, 2004

The Asian Girl

The Washington Obelisk

Oh crap, what a night! I was at my pleace last night, chilling, taking it easy, when a friend of mine came with this Asian girl. She was alright, I'm not really into Asian girls but more into thin blondes with nice boobs, I'm also into girls with brown hair and those with really black hair. Blue and green eyes are at the top of my preferences, however, those brown-honey eyes with little crystals in the iris drive me fucking crazy as well. As I'm only 5'6 (yes, a dwarf) I like girls that are about my height or shorter. Curiously enough, the girlfriend that I've loved the most was taller than me, but that's a whole different story. In the meantime I don't want to stand on tip toe to kiss a girl, I prefer the other way around.

Anyway, as I was saying this friend of mine came with this Asian girl that wasn't bad at all. She had dark long hair, was thin, and had enough of everything if you know what I'm saying. OK, let me put it straight, she had nice boobs -good size, I'll say B cup- and her ass was firm and round -she had a very tinny little underwear. She had indeed, enough of everything.

A Palm Tree my friends!

I thought that she was my friend's girlfriend, but I really don't know. The thing is that while we were there, she kind of did some moves towards me; I responded by instinct with other moves towards her -checking my friend out of the corner of my eye to see if everything was OK, you know, don't want bullshit nor drama in my condo. He was very cool about it, I have to say, so cool that he even gave me green light to go as far as I wanted to go. And well, that tiny, young and not bad at all girl wanted to see the devil inside this red-haired-super-cool Latino guy, and Jean-Francois doesn't dissapoint when it comes down to showing a girl his caveman side.

Don't know when our clothes went missing and we were right there engage in all kind of mutual pleasures: she gave me "oral pleasure"; I gave her some more, and then more and a little bit more just to make sure that she knew how cool a guy I am. My friend meanwhile was just looking at us, getting turned on by the minute, and I, going like a rocket towards the sky with the Asian girl with me, ready to show her not only each and all of the stars in the whole Milky Way, but the deepest corners of the universe as well.

She liked dogy style, I knew it from the very beginning. That nice ass, those nice and round B cups, her soft skin, and well, all that skin that you have in the back and the guitar shape that a girl has when you have it in the doggy style position; I knew she liked doggy style from the very beginning. If not, after an encounter with Jean-Francois, you are going to like it, hell yes. While I was admiring her guitar shape; her back, soft and clear as porcelain to the touch, doing my thing and she doing hers. My hand grabbing her hips, pushing and pulling, rolling my hand along her back, grabbing her B cups that were hanging in a perfectly rythmic movement, front and back, her hair falling on her face, her mouth open, breathing fast and hard, I, Jean-Francois, breathing deep and pacing himself, enjoying every single second of it. My friend joined us then, and she started giving him oral pleasure, while I worked her tight and weat pu, er, well, I was right there, pulling and pushing, rythmic movements. . .

The COLLOSUS of Rhodes

I didn't even notice my friend, who was as far from me as the lenghth of a hot Asian girl, butt-naked, but don't even remember him, or his face or anything at all. I was just looking at her, feeling, smelling, and sensing the Asian girl. The world could have ended yesterday night and I would have not believe it. I was into her like a tatoo, hell, what a night!

We all finish and just threw ourselves right there, exhausted, gasping, trying to catch our breath, all sweaty, only our breathing cutting the silent in my condo. There wasn't even music; and even though the heating system was on, if it was intelligent enough it would have crank the A/C system as it was hot in there. Oh, hell, what a night; and it was just the beginning. Few minutes later Jean-Francois was like an upside-down palm tree again, ready for action, with a payroll check in his hands ready to go to the window of the bank and make a fucking big deposit, ladies and gentleman, -not as big as the first, but large enough to flod the save box, believe it.

As I said the palm tree looked more like a telephone post, unamovable by wind, rain, snow or sun. Right there, ready to go to action again. The Washington Obelisk was nothing compared to what was going on right underneath my belly. The Asian girl noticed and was both surprised and scared: hell that thing was going to bite her! and bite her big time! oh, yeah!

That Damn alarm clock!

As I was sitting with my legs half-crossed, she stood up and wanted to sit right there. She wanted to sit sideways and I almost score her "back door", but that would have hurted her, oh, yeah, she was tiny and I was bigger than the Collosus of Rhodes, my God that grilled sandwich or maybe that hot cocoa have to be included it in my diet more often, oh, hell!. I used some saliva to weat the head of that thing that was even scaring me, I have to say it here: where alse?, that thing was poised, looking for camorra and last night was either the Asian girl, or the Asian girl: who else?. With the head wet, she went down more easy, well, easier at least, and man, we headed for outer space again. Have you ever seen Sirius, the largest known star in the universe? We'll see it, believe me, and Antares as well, and just hang on tight because is going to get bumpy, very bumpy indeed it got and she didn't mind at all, she liked it, like that bumpy road, dont' you, ah? Say you like it, yeaaahhhh! you - like - it ! ! !


The alarm clock went off before I could came, and I said: "Shit, I'm already late for work!"

Anyone big on interpreting dreams? Go figure this one. Oh, yes, that was a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home