Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Ready (Wether They Wanted or Not)

In my last post I wrote how my boss asked me to go to work on Tuesday that I was off, only to call me right when I was taking a shower in the morning and told me not to go. Well, today he asked me again if I could work tomorrow Thursday that I'm off (yes, lots of days off I have) and I told him: "Sure, not a problem. But I ain't answering my cel phone before I clock in!"

He just laughed his ass off. He might thought that I was joking, but believe me, you are not going to make me wake up early, iron my shirt, shave, take a shower and put on my neck tie together with a little bit of colone only to call me and cancel on me. Fuck no, I'm going to turn my cel phone off tonight and see you at the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home