Monday, November 01, 2004

One Night in Bangkok (2)

Holy shit! I thought that last night had been a regular party night: drinks, laughs, dance, more drinks and eventually getting drunk and dancing the night away just to wake up the next day with a hangover. But the true is that I got fucking wild in that club. I can't wait to see the pictures that I took, but this morning I log in the web page of the club and there I am, fucking drunk with my tongue out with people that don't have a clue who they are. And talking to one of my friends she told me of a moment when we fall on the floor -she doesn't remember why either- and at the end I also french-kissed a girl at the entrance. I kind of remember it, but this fucking vodka and Redbull definitely kills brain cells.

Today all day I've been having flash backs of the party; remembering things here and there. I fucking can't wait for the pictures I'm telling you. That was the wild-wild-southeast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home