Friday, November 19, 2004

Oh, what the fuck!

Oh, what the fuck! That's what I have in my mind and heart today... Oh, What the fuck! Why even bother about her and her whereabouts; to be treated like a fucking piece of shit? To be taken to the sky and then been thrown back to earth without parachute? Fuck that.

She's very pretty, cute, young, wild, hot and cool and there's this connection between us... but you know what? Fuck her and her God Damn fucking games. To have to share her with whoever talks nice to her one night? Fuck no! It was a good thing that today happen what happened, and that I saw what I saw, so that I can put my feet back on the ground and step on the path that will lead me forward and away from her. A path that will take me to someone who's really worth of all my caresses, time and energy. A good girl for me, such a nice guy!

Good luck sweet Jenna; Jean-Francois has left the room.

Friday 11/19/04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home