Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Little "Spice"

Today for lunch I had what I always have: pasta and chicken. But it was different because even though I was standing in front of the stove, I wasn't starving as always, so I said to myself "I'm going to add a little spice to this motherfucker". I took some Cajun Seasoning and sprinkle the chicken with it. I then cook it and served with my usual Alfredo pasta and a glass of water -healthy shit my friends, healthy indeed.

Well guess what, that little sprinkle had me farting like hell all day long! I even took an Alka-Seltzer to try not to gas all the customers in the coffee shop but, how can I put it? My butt was very fucking eloquent and I farted and farted all afternoon.

Now is 9PM and I'm not hungry, which pisses me off because one thing I do like is to eat, and if I don't have all three meals in a day is because a.) I'm sick like hell, b.) I'm broken hearted like hell, c.) I'm drunk like hell, or d.) I ate something that I should've not eaten and I'm farting like hell.

And is not only that I'm chain-farting, but to be honest with you my farts stink! I would like to be able to describe the smell... I would just say that I better pray for my soul tonight because my body is fucking rotten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home