Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I Called Her

I am very shy I have to say it; and besides I am very insecure on what I am and what I have. This sounds like those meetings of AA "My name is Jean-Francois and I'm a damn drunk! Hello Jean-Francois!". You'll understand this once you read this stupid post.

There's this girl that I like and I've been hesitating whether to call her or not; to calm down a little bit a built a couple of scenarios in my mind (and in a piece of paper) which are if she picks up the phone or not basically. I called her last weekend and she didn't answer my call nor called me back. I was kind of feeling that she doesn't want to talk to me, but hey, if she gave her phone number, she better wants to (hell with those insecurities in my head). Anyway I wrote down the message that I'll leave if she doesn't answer, and made up my mind to invite her to go out tonight.


Posted by Hello

The thing is that this girl, she's kind of crazy I have to tell you, picks up the phone and doesn't say a word. Doesn't say a fucking word and I just start laughing my ass off. Of all the scenarios this never came across my mind and it was so funny! I didn't say anything for a while and then started shouting her name, and then I ask her to answer the phone that I wanted to talk to her -men, this was funny, I know it doesn't sound like, but it was. I'm listening to a very COOL song, like those that you really enjoy when you're high -but I'm not-, kind of smooth, relaxing, nice. Then as she doesn't say a word still I say "hey, I got you some music", and put my cell phone besides the speaker... then I started laughing again, I couldn't help it.

Like 10 minutes later I called her again and left a message, just saying that it will be nice to see her, and left my cell phone number -not that she's going to call me, but what the hell.

I know that you are going to think that is the most stupid post ever, but it just made me laugh man, like you can't imagine. Is that crazy or what? And the thing is that we're working together this Friday... I wonder what she's going to say, if she says anything at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home