Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hunger

There’s something wrong with my organism. I have just had for lunch a grilled chicken breast, a truck load of rice and a can of green beans that I cooked with some garlic, salt and pepper. Plus a Coke –a real one with all the sugar, calories and sodium in it.

But I feel… just fine. That is a sign that in an hour or so I’ll be hungry again. I do have to feel that I’m stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving Day in order not to feel hungry for the next few hours. Do I have an empty leg maybe and al the food goes down there?

I understand why my father used to say that it was easier to fill a train toilet than to fill me (a train toilet in the good old days was just a hole looking down to the tracks). And now that I live alone and I have to fed myself, I’m starting to realize that is just too fucking expensive to keep my ever greater hunger at bay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home