Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This and that

I've been thinking lately... Should I get a blog with my real name and a picture of my happy face for everybody to know how my boring live goes day after day? Or should I just tell all my friends about this blog that I've had for the last couple of months?

The thing is that if I know that people know that is me (I mean ME) the one who writes these lines everytime my brain cells burp, then I'll be writing, er, I don't know, maybe nothing. I've tried to have this blog as a diary/journal but if I know that everybody is reading it then I wouldn't write those spicy and steamy posts...

In the meantime I'm gona stay inside the closet, well, not really in the closet as that has a completely different meaning. Let's just say that I'll stay inside the envelope for the time being.

Yes, I'm tired, I have to wake up tomorrow early and also have to write an e-mail to a girl that I met through match.com and don't really know what to say. What I've realized is that when I'm under stress I do everything but what I have to do to address my source of stress. Oh Hell, goodnight ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home