Wednesday, October 27, 2004

She's Leaving!

Yeah, after three years, er, I mean, three weeks, my mom is hours from going back home. Tonight I'm alone in my condo as I'm working tomorrow very early in the morning and can't take her to the airport, so she's gona walk -hehehe-, not really, my cousins are taking her so she went to sleep to their place.
Yesterday finally she got upset with me and even today that was the last day I saw her she was still upset. I got fed up with her shopping and I show it to her, while she was kind of stress of having to leave and be "back to reality" so she of course blame it on me. As a joke I told her that ever since she came to visit me, my left arm and my chest had been hurting me, that maybe is due to the stress that I've been under these days (hahahaha). Well, today she repeated that like 10 times saying that she was not coming back to visit so that I wouldn't have that stress again. I said exactly nothing about it; I've grown to know that a silence says more than a thousand words.

The bottom line is that even though my mom is a nice lady, I don't like to spend time with her. We are not friends and I don't have pleasant memories from my time growing up in my home; I do remember that I always wanted to leave my place and I did it when I turned 18 to never look back. Now, I always went on vacations to visit them, but it was more the only destination available and while there I didn't spend much time with them (mom and dad).

This fucking post was suppose to be two lines but it's growing out of control, just like my neighbor's belly. I'll write more about it at some point in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home