Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm Weak



Yes, not long ago I did swear not once but many times in this very same pages that I was not going back to Supercuts no-matter-what! Today however I broke that vow to myself and went to get rid of that mane that I had after weeks of not seeing a pair of scissors get near my head. Back then a woman had messed up with style and I was looking as one of those special forces soldiers. Today in contrast, I have to say, it was a very pleasant experience.

A guy took care of me and he really knew what he was doing, hell yes. My instructions were very simple and I've been using the same line for years now: "use clip # 2 on the sides and the back, and for the rest I want it short but not as a soldier, please". This guy just said "all right" and he did exactly what he was told, clip # 2 on the sides and short -but not like a soldier.

Once he finished I told him "Good, this is exactly what I had in mind. For my next haircut I'll make an appointment with you. Great job Dude". And I gave him a $3 tip, when I usually leave only two bucks. For a $12,95 haircut that's a fucking great tip, isn't it?

I know what you're thinking... I'm weak and I know it; but in this city you can either get a $12,95 haircut in ClipArts or Supercuts, or one that is going to cost you fucking FORTY bucks in one of the many high end saloons in town. For me, being a broke ass waiter as I am today, is damn overprice. Whenever I get a real job do you know what am I gona do? I'm gona back to Supercuts and to my "head stylist" and will give him fucking tips of $40! Hell yes, Rock'n Roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home