Saturday, October 02, 2004

For Sale

Just hang up with my landlord (which happen to be my ex-roommate) and gave me the fucking good news that he's planning to sale the condo where I live in right now. He wants me to get together sometime next week to post some signs in the windows reading "For Sale".

Oh fuck! I've been living here for 4 months now and the thought of having to pack, move and unpack all my shit for the sixth time in the last three years makes me sick. When I moved here I said that's it, not more moving at least for the next year... But now, I'm not quite sure.

I remember the day I moved in and finished putting together my desk (an enormous L-shape desk that weights a tone) I said to my self while holding an ice-cold bottle of Newcastle in my left hand: "If I have to move again, I swear I'll leave this damn desk here!". Now that I think about it, I better keep my screw drivers handy as I'm sure I'll be using them.

If you're interested in a nice one-bedroom apartment right across the street from the Harris branch of the YMCA and 1 minute from South Park Mall, and with the swimming pool and the tennis court right around the corner, well... Fuck you! I ain't giving you any contact information so that you can kick me out of here! -at least for the next 8 months though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home