Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Overheating

Compared to the car I had before I can't complain at all, but why the hell is my car overheating? And why the hell does it have to happen exactly two days before I go on a nice vacation trip to Chicago, ah?

I'm gona be drinking, partying and spending all the money that I don't have but I need to get out and have fun. So why do I have to spend an extra, who knows, hundred bucks perhaps fixing my car?

And tomorrow -I always leave everything for the last minute I know- have so many things to do before the trip.... but hey! I'm going to C H I C A G O ! ! ! ! ! !


1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

I took the car to my mechanic this morning aand it was only a loose wire which lead to a lazy fan and the overheating. Gave him ten bucks, a nice smile and a hand shake thanking him him for his help.

My next visit will be for a tune-up... $180! Shit!

Wed Sep 22, 04:07:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home