Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A Crap and a Ring

Why is it that right when you're sitting on the "electric chair" taking a crap the phone has to ring? I've been sitting in front of my computer for the last 4 hours or so and the phone had been as silent as a broken stereo, but once I went off to "take care of business" -which by the way lasted less than 3 minutes, the Nokia tune erupted leaving a "1-missed call" message in the screen of my cell. And before you post a comment about the caller-id function in the phone, well, I don't have one 'cause that's an extra 5 bucks in my ever larger list of bills to pay every month.

And now that I think about those special moments in the life of every person, how about when you leave your car's window rolled half way down so that the car doesn't feel as an oven when you come back, just to realize that hell break loose and it's raining buckets of water even though it was just warm and sunny few minutes ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home