Wednesday, September 22, 2004

C H I C A G O !

Yes, ladies and gentleman of the jury, the person in front of you will be taken off tomorrow morning to the 'windy city', CHICAGO! No, I ain't going to attend Oprah's show for a free car, I'm going to one of my good friend's wedding.

Well, there will be a lot of last minute running, lots and lots of drinking and perhaps after that some more drinking and then just one last shot of Tequila before hiring a cab to finish up that nice bottle of wine that I have at home and honey com'on let's go to my place and I'll make you see stars, the whole milky way yeah, hell yes! you know what I'm talking about and yes you're so beautiful... by the way you said your name was...? fuck yes, no names no guilt, cheers!

Ladies and Gentleman, I'll be back sometime next week! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home