Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Way More Than a Corrupted File (4)

I wrote here in this very same pages about my laptop. It broke down one day, I thought it was a software problem but I had to buy a new hard drive for it -in the meantime i got me a new laptop- and my plan was to fix it and sell it.

Well, lesson number one: if your computer breaks down -and it's a laptop- throw it in the trash can, get you a new one and everybody happy. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX IT YOURSELF, because that's going to end up in a waste of time and money.

I got the hardrive, installed it and that shit doesn't work. The goddamn computer is not even fucking good for trash because you can't dump it in the trash can, it's ilegal. So I may just put it on ebay for sale for $1. I paid $600 for it and use for 3 months, I also paid $97 for the new hardrive, plus $1.147 for my new laptop. I could've bought something close to two thousand bucks with all that money, a kick-ass computer!

Anyway, I'm going to put that shit on ebay and I'm not going to mess with that shit anymore, enough headaches I've got from that.

Lesson number two: if something breaks down, do not attempt to repair it or to fix it. Put it for sale on ebay, there is someone more stupid (or smart) than you willing to buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home