Monday, August 23, 2004

Not in the Schedule

I woke up this morning early as usual, around 7:30. I got my cup of coffee as usual, read the news, checked my e-mail and checked the weather forecast for today. I read the news about the Olympics and the medals and the doping and the NYTimes' editorial on the nuclear waste in Arizona, etc. Around 8:30 I ironed my shirt and took a nice shower; dressed up, got my cereal and my apple and tied my neck tie. At 9:20 I jumped on my car with the usual stupid people on the streets that can't drive and got to work 10 minutes earlier... just to find out that I wasn't schedule to work today! Fuck!

So I just stood there for a while and my boss told me to help him do some shit that he was suppose to do, so that he could "get a cup of coffee and chill". Around noon I took off and came straight home to blog about it. Does it sound like a crappy Monday to you? If I'm lucky I'll take a nap all afternoon, wake up to have dinner and fall sleep again.

This are the type of days that I should delete from the calendar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

I decided not to take a nap after all. I read for a little while, worked on a plastic model that I'm putting together (there will be a blog about it soon) and then I went to the coffee shop. I brought my laptop and guess what... I learned that I have a built-in wireless connection! Isn't that cool?
Now I'm just home. I'll read a bit more, have beer or two maybe and go to sleep. By the way, I just remembered that last night my neighbor was having some hanky-panky with his wife -he told me they were divorced, but after last night I can say categorically that they are closer than ever.
Please dude, I don't mind of course, but could you stick your sleeper in her mouth or ask her not to scream SO LOUD!!!!
Thanx.

Mon Aug 23, 09:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home