Sunday, August 22, 2004

Make

What has developed me? What has made me what I am today? What I am today? I am my likes and dislikes so, what do I like and what I dislike? What are those things that move me and what would definitely won't get me out of bed on a Sunday morning?

Hunger makes me cook; tiredness and boredom make me drink coffee; lots of energy in my system makes me go to the gym; lack of time make me stress, make me cook pasta and make me make things half-made. Conversations with friends make me laugh; stories about travels and adventures, and conversations on history make me give you all my attention. Complains and sad stories make run like hell.

Attraction makes go miles; love makes me the sweetest guy on the Milky Way; acceptance and understanding make me happy and an allied. Lies make me angry; and if someone tries to take advantage of me my eyes turn red, my blood pressure goes sky high and my mind? Well, I just loose it! A hug makes me feel alive.

I feel a lot of shit don't I? And you know what? I feel that very soon I will start to feel hungry again for the 6th time today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home