Wednesday, August 25, 2004

King of Torts

I thought the deal with Patton French was going to turn sour, but much to my surprise it came out very well. Now Clay is alone against Goffman (The Maxatil Lawsuit) -not even Patton wanted to take it- and I'm sure things are going to get bumpy ahead.

My best guess is that he either becomes the "King" or screws up big time and gets his money, his bimbo -or maybe Rebecca- and flies to the Bahamas.

Excellent book. Read a hundred pages yesterday and another hundred today, can't put it down. Hold on tight Mr. Grisham, I'm going to eat up your books! You just got you another fan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Well, he went bankrupt. I thought for a moment though, that this were gona go his way... I just wonder if Ripple ever left the village

Thu Aug 26, 09:27:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home