Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sun Tan Bed (2)

I survived my first session. Just to give a brief story, a did a little research and found out that the price of the monthly subscription is directly related to how beautiful and outgoing the girls in the front desk are. The first place I went near my home wanted $60 for "1-month unlimited"; and as I say there was a very VERY beautiful girl, big boobs, bright smile and really outgoing and cute. She gave a tour around the place, explaining the difference machines, answer with confidence my questions, she even asked me where I was from (due to my southeRRRn aCCentO for sure) and even laugh at one of my jokes.
The second place was by far the largest, a huge local with tons of beds. The girl that took care of me was all right: thin, blonde, green eyes, but nothing special. She gave me a tour, but didn't quite know the difference between the beds other than "this one is better than that one, but not as good as the one over there; and this one here, erh, is just kind of different you know what I mean?" The price was excellent ($29.95 30-day unlimited) but had a catch: joining fee of $20. "But you can use it to buy a product and we just waive it..." Yeah right, you buy a $20 sunblock lotion that otherwise would have cost $9.
The third place belong to the same franchise above, therefore the same treatment with an average girl. Now the last place was sitting in a corner of a mall and looked kind of small. The girl at the front desk had a ton of make up, was on the phone all the time and to put it in one word she was "worthless". Didn't give me a tour (she was busy on the phone with her friend) and just handed me a voucher with all prices. And what did I see in it? I saw a winner! A 1-month unlimited for 30 bucks. No joining fee, no need to buy lotions or shit like that. The next day (today) I went there just to find the same girl, who was on the phone again but this time had to hung up when I told her that I wanted to join. For my first session didn't give the cheapest bed but one of the nice ones, as I say before I'm white as a bottle of milk and that bed doesn't have I don't what therefore you "will never burn". Whatever.

After reading all this crap I bet you got the idea. When it comes to spending US$ a pretty face and a nice pair of boobs won't do it -excluding lap dancers and prostitutes of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home