Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sun Tan Bed (1)

Finally I made up my mind and I'm going to join a sun tan bed place. In few days I am going to have a golden color, fucking glowing around the streets of this town. People will be saying "look at his tan, I bet you he just came back from the Bahamas... or perhaps the Mediterranean". Being a red hair with freckles and white as a bottle of milk, the last thing that I want to do in this life is to lay under the sun, believe me. Every time I go the swimming pool or the beach or whatever, I have to wear a galon of sun block, otherwise I'll end up looking as the Red Lobster, therefore all my life (if I rememeber well) I have been white as gasper. Well, yes, I've been exagerating a LITTLE bit.

This is about to change ladies and gentleman of the jury. I am going to get a 30-day subscription to one of this places, and you'll see. No more words for now, is time to tan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home