Thursday, July 29, 2004

Sun BURN BABY BURN Bed (4)

Well, yes I burn my ass earlier today. I went to the tanning place and I was assigned bed # 2, instead of # 11 that was the one I use yesterday. The girl at the front desk warm me that it was stronger, so instead of the usual 20 minutes that you get, and the 12 minutes that I got yesterday she was going to give only 10. I thought for a second that it was not going to be enough, good thing I didn't open my mouth. That bed was smaller and I didn't see or feel anything special -other than my ass burning- but I thought it was normal.

Once I finished I went home, took a look and saw some red was staring to appear. "Normal" I thought. Then I went to my Creative Writing class from 6:30pm till around 8:30pm and then I started to feel a little uncomfortable. The wallet that I have in my back pocket was bothering me, I was very cold and had some hot chills and I thought that it was in one hand the "tan" and in the other the class room -too cold today.

It wasn't until I got back home that I realize that I look like the fucking Red Lobster. But not only that, in some parts I'm red as a tomato and in others I'm still white as a bottle of milk. Under my arms and the side of my legs I'm white; my upper chest is like in between; and my back, ass and legs are red as a communist star. Well, I realize now that it is the first time that I sun bath completely naked, and of course there's some parts of me that had never seen a ray of light. Surprisingly though, my "Anaconda" wasn't burn at all, not even a little bit. Which is the only positive thing, I just can't imagine how would have been to have it burned as my butt.

Better not take risks. Next time I'm gona have my sun block lotion handy, and FUCK bed # 2!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home