Sunday, July 25, 2004

New Keybord

I just got a new keyboard, and I'm testing it. I have a laptop and those keys are so small and difficult to use -hey! I grew up with a type machine, so you know what I'm talking about. So far so good, smooth and easy. Beside this keyboard has so many functions, it seems to me that I am not going to have to use the mouse anymore, which is good because I have only 2 USB ports, one for the mouse and one for the printer -er, or the keyboard? or maybe just the keyboard and the printer? Yes, I know there's such device that gives you like 4 more ports -at a great price of $24,95!!!! Anyway, I have a new keyboard and I'm happy.

One thing I'm not very happy about is my sun glasses. A couple weekends ago I went to the lake with some friends and while enjoying the jetski I lost my sun glasses; I was doing 65MPH on a mirror-like lake on a quite friday morning. The jetski was turbocharged and before I could do anything that thing was flying, together with my Oakley. I went today to the mall, got my keyboard and say to myself: "OK tiger, let's get a nice pair of sunglasses! No wonder middle of the summer the prices are ski high, and the glasses that I had before are now $125 (I paid $78 for the same pair almost 2 years ago). Shit! I walked out very fucking dissapointed and mad at me for loosing those glasses. I'm heading to the gym right now to see if I can burn some of this anger doing some running, weights and looking at all those beautiful -and sweety- girls that go to my gym. Nice sunday morning...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home