Thursday, July 08, 2004

More than a Corrupted File - Big Investment (3)

Yeah, I had to buy a new laptop. I checked the internet for a hard drive for my laptop and got a double surprise. First is that those hard drives are not as available as i thought at the beginning. On ebay those for sale aren't in a really good condition, and on cpmpaq.com i couldn't find it. So what I did is that I bought a new laptop, what the fuck! The investment for my income was a big one, but I need to have a fucking cimpoter at hjome, that's the bottom line. For the old one I'm planning to repair it and sell it; or maybe I just keep both of them -you know, I'm a snob and to have 2 laptops on your desk looks kind of kool, I don't know.

Anyway, the other thing that has a bad taste in my mouth is the price that I paid for the old laptop. I bought it used following the advise of my ex roommate. He told me that there was this guy who was selling one and that at $600 was a rip off. As he knows a lot about computers I said OK and thought that has made a good deal. However, now that I've been looking for the harddrive I looked into the prices of the laptops and, what kind I say. All the compaq 2700 that i found on ebay are not even closer to the ammount of money that I paid for it. I really think that this guy kind of charge me a little fee for the transaction and kept let say 200 bucks for him. Don't jhave any proves but I'm kind of dissapointed.

But hey, I have a new laptop and I'll be getting it next week. Can't wait fot that mother fucker to arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home