Thursday, June 17, 2004

Creative Writing (1)

Yes, after two years of studying for my MBA and complaining that I didn't have much time for anything other that study and study I finally turn in the last paper... and what I do next? Well, move my ass to the local community college and enroll in a course called 'creative writing'. And here I'm, have class in two hours and I haven't done my homework and I'm bitching about it -bitching about the whole thing and the whole idea.
Why is it that all the stories that you see on TV or in the movies, where the main character enrolls in one of these courses he ends up with a class full of hot chicks, while when I do it is just overweight Americans well in their 30s and 40s? Reality bites, ah?
My homework is to sit on my ass for 12 minutes and write. Just choose a word and write, some kind of mental diarrhea on paper. No matter that nothing comes to your mind, just keep writing at full speed like if you were running from a tiger and something will come up.
Well guess what, nothing has come yet. I think I need a hit of a mild form of amphetamine accepted and approved in out society: a nice cup of coffee. There you go! Later, alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home