Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Better Friends than Money

That's what a remember the dad of a very good friend of mine told me one day -back then, in the good old days. Better friends than money. I have a friend who works for a store, a big store, those that sale everything you need to dive in a sea of red ink. Usually they have 25% disccount on clothes for employees, so I always choose what I want and give my friend -who works there- the money and she just picks it up and pay it.

The good news is that this weekend they are having a special sale for all employees were they are offered 20% on top of their 25% disccount, plus whatever disccount or special sale that is going on. So, all Ralph Lauren Polo shirts are currently 35% off, therefore I have to add (or subtract) the extra 45% that my friend has... good deal ah?

Better friends than money... both together: even better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home